Experience a unique helmet that redefines trail riding. Lightweight, insulated and aerodynamic, the Mission is designed to let you enjoy longer rides and at full speed without fear of extreme cold. Efficient in reducing the risk of fogging, the helmet introduces AMS, an integrated air management system. A CKX exclusive, AMS technology (patent pending) allows you to enjoy a clean environment, free from condensation and fogging by wicking away moist air to the outside. Maintain full visibility while riding and when stopping, take advantage of a wide opening by lifting the oversized visor. In one simple movement and without removing the helmet, you can drink, eat or converse with your trail-riding buddies!
Experience the Mission and go beyond the horizon!
Numerous patent applications are pending.
For more information about the Mission and AMS technology, visit : CKX - Mission
- Fiberglass composite shell
- Fiberglass composite weight: 1680 g ± 50 g (Electric version, without peak) For fully equipped version: additional ± 150 g
- 2 shell sizes (XS-L/XL-3XL)
- 4 EPS sizes
- AMS Technology integrated – patent pending
- Ergonomic, adjustable and removable breath guard – patent pending
- Two zone adjustable air vents at shield
- Clear double lens shield, UV protection, anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment
- Electric shield optional
- Retractable yellow sun visor
- Aerodynamic, removable and adjustable peak with two positions
- Ratchet mechanism with push button to remove peak and / or shield without tools – patent pending
- Removable long chin curtain
- Removable and washable liner and cheek pads
- ProClip quick release mechanism chin strap
- Protective case and user’s guide included
- Meets or exceeds DOT standard FMVSS218